Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Executive Assistant to Chief Human Resources Officer
Denver, CO 80022 United States
Range 7 of the Support/Technical Salary Schedule. To view current Adams 14 salary schedules, please click here. Adams County School District 14 is a direct deposit employer. All new employees must be fingerprinted per H.B. 90-1077 at a cost of $40.00 to the employee.
Support Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) with administrative duties related to the Department of Human Resources. Serve as District substitute system operator. Serve as District receptionist. Assist with special projects as needed. Work as part of a team with all office staff and administrators.
Executive Assistant Duties:
• Assist with work related questions or concerns in relation to department issues.
• Maintain daily schedule for the CHRO.
• Answer and respond as needed to calls to the CHRO.
• Open, sort, and respond as needed to mail for the CHRO.
• Prepare documents requested by the CHRO (agendas, minutes of meetings, information packets, etc.)
• Assist with special projects for the CHRO and other members of the administrative team.
• Serve as secretary for District union negotiations.
• Serve as District receptionist, providing high level customer service both in person and over the phone.
• Maintain District employee and volunteer testing, fingerprint processing and background checks.
• Serve as a resource for the CHRO and other department members.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Prepare ad hoc report requests as needed
• Proficiently operate District HRIS database
Substitute System Operator:
• Maintain and operate District substitute system (Aesop)
• Complete all required hiring paperwork and new hire orientation for substitute employees
• Creation of reports, as necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ABOUT THE DISTRICT: Adams 14, a nationally recognized leader in education innovation, is Colorado’s 23rd largest school district and serves more than 7,500 students annually. Nestled in the historic community of Commerce City, Adams 14 strives to ensure academic success for every student by providing highly effective classroom instruction, supplemental enrichment opportunities and parent/family collaboration opportunities. To learn more about Adams 14, visit adams14.org.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: Per the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), the selected applicant shall be required to verify, within 72 hours of employment, their legal right to be employed in the United States. All contracts for employment of personnel shall be subject to approval by Adams County School District 14 Board of Education. Selected applicant must comply with all Adams County School District 14 Board of Education's policies, rules, and regulations.
Inspire. Educate. Empower. Adams 14 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Education, training, experience:
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources preferred, previous Executive Assistant experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, & EQUIPMENT:
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Oral Spanish fluency preferred;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and written/oral communication skills; superior organizational and time management skills; ability to track and meet deadlines and to manage multiple tasks at once.
• Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office Products including Access.
• Strong typing skills, with at least 80WPM proficiency
• Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, & REGISTRATIONS: Notary Public required- District will cover costs of obtaining appropriate certifications.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
• At least 2 years of experience in administrative/secretarial work in executive management.
• Prefer minimum of 2 years of Human Resources experience.
• Prefer experience using an HRIS database.
Terms & Conditions