Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Recruiter - Part Time
Dublin, OH 43017 United States
competitive salary and a limited benefits package
Socius is hiring a highly motivated, results-driven part-time (20 hours/week) Recruiter to join our award-winning firm!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. As a member of the Socius organization, you will enjoy a team-based culture and continual opportunities for growth and development.
The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through partnering with the HR Manager to develop role-specific recruitment plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring Socius is hiring the best possible talent.
· Work closely with the Human Resources Manager to strategize and implement position-specific recruitment campaigns, with the intent to build strong candidate pipelines for hard to fill openings
· Creatively and cost-effectively source candidates for Consulting, Technical, Sales, Support and Business Administration roles
· Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
· Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and current employees to support passive candidate recruiting and appropriately leverage employee referrals
· Screen applicant resumes and applications, perform phone and in-person interviews and make referral recommendations
· Effectively utilize applicant tracking system (Paycor) to manage job openings and candidates, and utilize LinkedIn to identify and connect with passive candidates
· 5-10% travel to participate in job fairs, on campus recruiting and other events as needed
Education, training, experience:
· 2+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in a professional services or IT environment
· Demonstrated ability to source qualified active and passive candidates
· Strong organization and communication skills (telephone and in-person)
· Strong interviewing, evaluation, and negotiation skills
· Good understanding of current information technology services, practices and trends and overall knowledge of business and finance
· Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Internet including social media (LinkedIn preferred)
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or similar discipline, or equivalent work experience.
Terms & Conditions