Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Warbird Consulting Partners
600 Galleria Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339 United States
• Recruiter delivers strategic and tactical recruiting support for all business units with a focus on the healthcare practice in the areas of finance and accounting, IT, and executive level support. Recruiter will help market and sell the job opportunity to qualified professionals.
• Recruiter pre-qualifies the candidate based on their education, credentials, and prior experience, and assist with coordinating the interview process. Usually the pre-qualification process involves reviewing many CVs and resumes and then phone interviewing the candidates who appear most qualified on paper.
• Recruiter qualified candidates for all client assignments by initiating contact with potential candidates, building relationships, evaluating candidate qualifications, conducting interviews, conducting reference checks, maintaining candidate inventory and all other duties as assigned.
• Recruiter also ensures timely and accurate reporting and analysis of recruiting metrics.
• Recruiter will actively partner with other HR managers to ensure leverage and efficiency in recruiting and sourcing activities as appropriate.
• Recruiter interfaces very closely with the practice and geographic leaders to ensure that not only are recruiting goals met but also that we align our resource needs with the culture, clients and best interests of our people.
• Recruiter is required to set aside an hour or two for administrative work per day, reviewing resumes and CVs, emailing candidates, arranging travel, typing up itineraries, posting jobs, checking background and references, and more.
Education, training, experience:
• 3-5 years total full life-cycle recruiting experience;
• Proven ability to source candidates, including the use of internet job boards and cold-calling;
• Demonstrated knowledge of recruiting systems, processes and procedures;
• Strong understanding of accounting and finance terms and concepts (general accounting principles and Pronouncements)
• Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker and a self-starter.
• Must be able to work independently and resolve complex issues using sound business judgment;
• Must be comfortable making high volume phone calls
• Excellent client service/communication/candidate management skills;
• Superior written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to build strong internal and external relationships;
• Computer proficiency, including demonstrated competence in Word, Power Point, Excel;
• Mix of agency and corporate experience preferred
• BS/BA required.
Terms & Conditions