Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Atlas Roofing Corporation
REVISED JOB POSTING - - Payroll & Compensation Manager
Atlanta, GA 30328 United States
Atlas offers a very competitive compensation package PLUS incentive bonus AND relocation assistance AND full benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance.
Sr. Manager, Compensation & Benefits
REVISED JOB POSTING - - Atlas Roofing Corporation is a growing organization that offers a relaxed office atmosphere and is looking for a Payroll & Compensation Manager (Sandy Springs office). Excellent opportunity for a solid payroll professional with a basic understanding of compensation principles who has a strong interest and desire to broaden compensation skills and experiences.
Primary duties include:
* Manage all aspects of US (multi-state) and Canadian payroll processing and distribution.
* Manage day-to-day payroll activities, taxation, and other related tasks.
* Remain current on new legislation, regulatory rulings impacting payroll and garnishment processes and compliance. Ensure enterprise-wide compliance with all requirements.
* Review and analyze current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement required legislative changes.
* Manage third-party tax administration service provider to ensure timely and accurate tax filings, regular tax remittance, and resolution of tax related issues.
* Manage the quarterly and year end payroll and balancing processes.
* Define, implement and manage payroll administration policies and procedures; including maintaining and applying current internal control standards to ensure regulatory compliance.
* Test and document programming updates and changes related to payroll processing.
* Manage third-party HR vendor resources to support business partners with compensation programs and processes.
* Collaborate with internal partners to create standards, leverage best practices, drive policies and processes to streamline the compensation function and improve service delivery.
* Periodically review and assess internal pay competitiveness across business functions and bands in addition to identifying inequities and recommending appropriate adjustments.
* Monitor and review changes in compensation laws and regulations; periodically reviewing programs and processes for compliance.
Education, training, experience:
Individual must have Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
5 years full-spectrum payroll experience
1-2 years compensation experience or any combination of education and experience that demonstrates an ability to do the essential functions of the position.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and strong planning, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills also required.
Experience with multiple HRIS systems preferred. Strong preference for payroll designation (i.e., CCP); PeopleSoft and Kronos a plus.
Terms & Conditions